Total Pageviews

Monday, January 2, 2012

I'M FAT, FAT, FAT!

The name of this blog site should really be "Fat to Fit at 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55?" I have tried every year to lose weight, without success.  I can honestly say it's not the fault of 'Weight Watchers' , 'Medical Weight Loss' (did lose weight, but then put it right back on), 'Dr. Phil's Weight Loss Solution Bookl' (If I would have read the book that I bought, it might have helped), or the Adkins diet.   It is completely my fault.  This time I'm going to try the P.I.N.K. Method.  It's geared for women, and guess what?  I'm a woman, so I hope this works.   I don't want to be skinny-mini.  Like that could ever happen.  I just want to be able to enjoy doing physical activities.  I don't want to worrying if I'm going to have a heart attack from just walking around the block. I want to be able to go shopping in the "petite" section for clothes.   I'm 5 foot and 1 inch and am 240 pounds, so when I shop it has to be it the plus size department.  For some reason clothes makers are under the delusional thought that everyone who is in plus sizes must be at the very least 5' 3".   Shopping in the petite department will mean that I can buy a pair of jeans that won't drag on the ground even when I don't have them rolled up and tops that the sleeves won't hang down to my knuckles.
I've decided to start this blog, it hopes that it will keep me more accountable and aware as to what i'm not only putting in my mouth, but how active I am.   I'm also hoping I can figure what my 'downfall triggers' are.  I know that one of my downfalls is that I like love to cook.   I even have a cooking blog:  barbbrinker.blogspot.com.  One of my goals is to find healthy, tasty, recipes that I can play with and put on my cooking blog.

My beginning stats (I can't believe I'm writing this down for all to see).  I will be posting this every time I blog.
1-1-2012
Weight: 240.2 pounds

I will post my measurements once a month (I think).
Breasts: 49 inches
Waist: 50 inches
Hips: 54 inches
Thighs: 28 inches
Upper Arm: 14 inches
Neck: 16 inches

Now I will post my before pictures.  These may be a bit scary, so scroll down at your own risk!

The first set of pictures are my "I'm fat, but I can hide some of it" pictures.




This is my "buy a bathing suit that covers as much fat as possible" and is "basically black to hide some of the fat" pictures.   I guess I could make a swim suit the resembles one from 30's that might even cover me up more.




The next set of pictures are down right scary!  Even though I'm covered up very well, it truly shows how heavy I really am.  Remember you have been warned.



No comments:

Post a Comment