Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 18, 2012

MY ROAD TO SUCESS IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

The last few days have not been a huge success for me.  It has nothing to do with MY weight loss, but everything to do with what I'm eating.  Just when I think I might possibly have this new way of eating under control, BAM, I'm wrong!!!
I'm weak when it comes to starches.  This is my third love in my life.  The first being the Lord and second my family.  My first 5 weeks I did so good at only having a starch once or twice a week.   Now I'm back to having starches at least 2 times a day.   My starches are still a better choice than they used to be.   It's a slice of whole-wheat-lite bread or 1/2 of a baked potato (with no butter), but still to often.  
The reason this worries me is because I can see this spiraling out of control.  The reason I still lost some weight, is because I picked up the exercise.  I added walking on the treadmill a couple days to my daily workout.
I'm beginning to realize that my road to success will always be under construction.  My goal this week is to try my hardest to only have my starches a couple times this week.

Stats: 205.6 pounds (34.6 pounds lost)
       207.8 pounds
       212.4 pounds
       214 pounds
       214.2 pounds
       218.2 pounds
       222.4 pounds
       226.4 pounds
       227.4 pounds
       227.8 pounds
       229.4 pounds
       229.6 pounds
       231.2 pounds
       232.4 pounds
       232.4 pounds
       232.8 pounds
       235 pounds
       238.6 pounds
       240.2 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment