Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

GOALS

I was thinking last night (or wee hours in the morning) that I should let you know what my goals are.  I'm even more afraid of writing these down than I was my weight & measurements.  I am still in the mind set of "what if I don't attain any of my goals?".   I'm trying so hard to change my thought process, but it's hard after thinking this way for so many years.  This time I'm setting mini, small & long term goals.  I think if I set my mind on the mini and small goals and succeed at them, then before I know it I'll be at my long term goals.


Mini Goals:
~Lose Five Pounds each month.
~Walk the dog at least twice a week.
~Read my Bible 5 days a week.

Short Term Goals:
~Stick to this at least for 3 weeks, with no cheating.
~Try new foods even if I think I don't like them.   Try them at least 2 or 3 times.
~Exercise at least 5 days a week.  This could be cardio, yoga, walking, bike riding, dancing, core strengthening, or anything that gets my butt up off the couch.

Long Term Goals:
~Weigh 140 pounds by September 1, 2013
~Ride my bike on the bike trail from my house to Richmond and back by August 1, 2012.  As near as I can figure that would be  about 34-35 miles.
~Run/Trot/Walk the local Peach Festival 5k run, by August 29, 2013.
~Walk the bike trail from Romeo to Richmond.  As near as I can figure that would be about 15 miles.

Stats: 235 pounds (5.2 pounds lost)
       238.6 pounds
       240.2 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment