Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HELP I'M DROWNING!

I do believe I may just drown from drinking all this water.   I drink water quite often, but this amount is ridiculous.  The diet I'm on states that we should divide our weight in half and that's how many ounces of water we should drink (not all at once).  Now if you didn't see my first post, my starting weight was 240 pounds.  That's 120 ounces or just under 1 gallon of water.  Not only am I tired of drinking water but I'm tried of running to the bathroom.   I'm telling you that at this point, I'm more exited about drinking less water each day than I am about losing the weight.  I'm allowed drink coffee as part of that water, problem is I don't like coffee.   I can also drink black or green tea (don't care for green tea), but I'm trying to stay away from any caffeine for 2 weeks.
Okay, I'm done complaining now.   I will continue drinking all my water; because I know it will flush out the toxins in my body; will give me healthier looking skin;  reduces my risk of a heart attack; it will keep me regular (to much information?) & best of all it will help me burn more fat and build more muscle.  So I raise my glass of water and say, "here's to a healthier me".

Stats: 232.8 pounds (7.4 pounds lost)
       235 pounds
       238.6 pounds
       240.2 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment