Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

BARBY WANTS A CRACKER

I've had some type of bug for a couple days now.  Feeling better today, but not quite back to normal.  Any other time I've been sick, crackers are the first thing I go to, to eat.  It was hard not to do what comes naturally to me.   Another small accomplishment for me, I did not give into my desire.  I'm doing much better this week, although certain things (like crackers) still are calling me.  I'm sure if you listen you can hear it too.  I guess it's time to buy some ear plugs.


Stats: 227.8 pounds (12.4 pounds lost)
       229.4 pounds
       229.6 pounds
       231.2 pounds
       232.4 pounds
       232.6 pounds
       232.8 pounds
       235   pounds
       238.6 pounds
       240.2 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment