Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 7, 2012

CHEATER, CHEATER, PUMPKIN EATER

The last two days have been incredibly hard on me.   I had the, "I'm not eating sugar blues".  I'm trying my hardest not be a member of the 'crabby dieters club'.  Yesterday I didn't think could make it one more hour, let alone another day.  I was so tired, and light headed.  I'm pretty sure that  I whined at some point in the day. Last night I'm sad to say I cheated.  I needed something sweet and I needed it bad.  My solution was to put mixed fruit on my salad.  I'm only allow one serving of fruit in the morning for the first two weeks.  I don't think I'll need to beat myself up over that cheat.  Thankfully, that took care of my cravings.  Even though I "cheated", I feel like it was a successful day, because I didn't give into the the chocolate covered brownie bites that I made the day before or the ritz crackers that were calling my name.   I am happy to say that today is a new day.  I'm not feeling that strong desire to shove sweets and starches in my mouth, or smack anyone who looks at me wrong.  It is a small victory, but I'll take it.

Stats: 231.2 pounds (9 pounds lost)
       232.4 pounds
       232.6 pounds
       232.8 pounds
       235   pounds
       238.6 pounds
       240.2 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment