Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 14, 2012

OCD

I have been told by a few people in my life time that I'm a 'little OCD'.   I personally don't think that I am.   I do however like to make lists and am a planner.   In certain things, I do not do well with flying by the seat of my pants.   I decided yesterday that I needed to make a menu plan for the week.  Not only will this help keep me stay on track with my diet, but it will also help with the grocery shopping.  I have done meal planning many times before, but normally just for our dinners.   Here is where the OCD may have kicked in; I ended up making a very detailed calendar.  I planned, breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks & even what type of exercises I will be doing each day.  I put the exact measurements of things (1 cup all bran, 4 ounces chicken etc.).   I didn't just do this for the week, but through April.  I printed them all up, put them in their protective plastic sleeves and put them on the fridge for easy access. In this case I think the OCD will be beneficial to me sticking to my diet and keeping up with my exercise.


Stats: 227.4 pounds (12.8 pounds lost)
          227.8  pounds
          227.8 pounds
          229.4 pounds
          229.6 pounds
          231.2 pounds
          232.4 pounds
          232.6 pounds
          232.8 pounds
          235   pounds
          238.6 pounds
          240.2 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment