Total Pageviews

Monday, January 23, 2012

ONE STEP AT A TIME!

I have noticed one small thing, after starting exercising and losing the small amount of weight that I have.  I can go up & down the stairs like a normal person.  This may have you wondering how I navigated  the stairs before?  When you weigh to much as I did, plus no exercise, using the stairs does something to your thought process.   My brian would only allow me to start each new step with my right foot.  This meant, take step 1 with my right foot, and then bring my left foot to the same step.  Take step 2 with my right foot and then bring my left foot to the same step, repeat this process until I was up or down down the stairs.  I am now taking each step like I should.  Step 1 right foot, step 2 left foot, step 3 right foot, step 4 left foot, and so on.  Not only am I taking the stairs like a normal person, and much quicker, but I don't look & feel like I'm 100 years old while doing so.  I have also decided that seeing I can walk up and down the stairs, no more escalators for me at the mall (more exercise).

Stats: 222.4 pounds (17.8 pounds lost)
          226.4 pounds
          227.4 pounds
          227.8  pounds
          227.8 pounds
          229.4 pounds
          229.6 pounds
          231.2 pounds
          232.4 pounds
          232.6 pounds
          232.8 pounds
          235   pounds
          238.6 pounds
          240.2 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment