Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

MEASURING UP

It's been one month since I started on my quest of losing 100 pounds, eating healthier and exercising. How did I measure up?  To be very honest, it's not been an easy road to travel.  I think it's going to take a long time to change at 55 year habit.  I'll be doing really good, staying on track, when out of the blue I will be eating a cookie or cracker or something that I really don't need.  I get so upset when I give into my weakness.  It's not that a cookie or a cracker will harm me.  It's just that I really FEEL like I'm out of control, when I eat something that I really don't want to.   When in actuality, I am still in control, I'm just making poor choices.
Now that I have the 'feeling sorry for myself' rant done, lets go onto my successes for January.
~I've only given into those moments of weakness 4 or 5 times.  This is really a big step up for me.  In the past this would be an everyday occasion.
~Most days I've drank all the water in that I need to drink. That is a lot of water!
~The one thing I'm most proud of is that I haven't skipped one planned day of exercising.  I exercise 6 days a week, only taking off Sundays.
~I lost a total of 22 pounds & 7 inches.
When all has been said and done, It has been a successful month.  I know that February will not bring the same results, but I'm okay with that.  I keep in mind my starting goals, 5 pounds a month.  Slow & steady wins the race.

Stats:
Measurements: (7 inches lost)
Breasts:  47 1/2 inches  49 inches
Waist:  47 inches   50 inches
Hips: 53 inches   54 inches
Thighs: 27 1/2 inches   28 inches
Upper Arms: 13 1/2 inches   14 inches
Neck: 15 1/2 inches   16 inches

Stats: 218.2 pounds (22 pounds lost)
          222.4 pounds
          226.4 pounds
          227.4 pounds
          227.8  pounds
          227.8 pounds
          229.4 pounds
          229.6 pounds
          231.2 pounds
          232.4 pounds
          232.4 pounds
          232.8 pounds
          235   pounds
          238.6 pounds
          240.2 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment