Total Pageviews

Monday, February 6, 2012

COLOR ME SHOCKED!

Yesterday was not only the 'Super Bowl' game, but I had a 30th birthday party to go to.  I knew a week ago that it was going to be a day that I would be cheating.  So when I stepped on the scale today, to say that you could have "colored me shocked" would be an understatement.  I lost a pound!  Yippee!  My stats below will show that I've lost more than that, but that is over the last week.
Now before you say anything, I've been on diets enough in my lifetime, to know that if I keep cheating the pounds will come back on, not off.
This was a well planned cheat.  I asked what they were serving so that I would know what I could and couldn't have.  They were going to have cheese & lunch meat tray, chips, pop, cake & ice cream.  Most of those things were not on my list.  I knew that I would would need to bring some food from home.   I brought my own ''multi-grain light bread (only 2 slices, enough for 1 sandwich).  I brought my own reduced fat swiss cheese (they had turkey, so I added that, along with lettuce & tomato).  I must admit that I did add a slice of cheddar cheese (I couldn't resist).  I made a low calorie peanut butter cup dessert (which btw was delicious).  I brought a veggie tray with out any dip and my water.
You may think this really isn't a cheat, but for the p.i.n.k method it is.  I'm not allowed the bread, cheese or dessert yet.  
I am completely okay with my well-planned out cheat.  Now to get back to my normal everyday eating.

Peanut Butter Cup (makes 12 servings)
*1 (8 ounce) container
*1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
~Mix cool whip & peanut butter together.
~Divide mixture evenly in 12 muffin cups.
~Freeze for 4-5 hours.
*drizzle a dab of chocolate on top if desired.

Stats:  214.6 pounds (25.6 pounds)
           218.2 pounds
           222.4 pounds
           226.4 pounds
           227.4 pounds
           227.8  pounds
           227.8 pounds
           229.4 pounds
           229.6 pounds
           231.2 pounds
           232.4 pounds
           232.4 pounds
           232.8 pounds
           235   pounds
           238.6 pounds
           240.2 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment