Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 9, 2012

ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!

I really have to work on this attitude of not believing that I could actually be at a healthy weight and stay that way.  I think it's my way of having this easy out, just in case I fail.  
Okay, here it goes, "I Barbara J Brinker, can and will continue to lose my weight in a healthy way.  I will keep it off.   I will believe in myself.  I will not doubt that I can do this.  I will do it because I want to be healthy.  I want to ride a bike a few miles (right now I can barely make it around the block).  I want to run with the babies and not be out of breath in 30 seconds.  I want to go swimming and not be afraid to jump in the pool for fear of all the water will come out of the pool.  I want know that if I can't do something, it's NOT because of my weight.  I want to go into a room and not be the biggest person there.  I don't want to worry if I embarrass my family because of my size (they have never made me feel that way, it's all my own insecurity).  I want to shop in the petite section and not the woman's department.  I want to feel and look healthy.  I want to be around to enjoy grandchildren.  I want be able to jog or maybe even run a mile or two (right now, I can't even do that down our road).  I want to take a family photo and not feel like I need to hide behind everyone.  I want to fit comfortably into a seat on an airplane; and not be worried for weeks on end at the thought of what if I need to ask for a seatbelt extender.   I want to only take up one seat at church, and not hang over the sides.   I want..."

Stats: 212.4 pounds (27.8 pounds lost)
           214 pounds
           214.2 pounds           
           218.2 pounds
           222.4 pounds
           226.4 pounds
           227.4 pounds
           227.8  pounds
           227.8 pounds
           229.4 pounds
           229.6 pounds
           231.2 pounds
           232.4 pounds
           232.4 pounds
           232.8 pounds
           235   pounds
           238.6 pounds
           240.2 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment